Thank you for supporting the 2012 Out & Equal Workplace Summit, whether or not you were able to attend. We are grateful for the efforts everyone made to be with us despite the challenges posed by Super Storm Sandy. The workplace would not be what is today, or what it will be in the future, without people like you who bravely take a stand for workplace equality every day. We hope you will keep the momentum and energy of Summit alive in your workplaces by sharing your own experience and new ideas with colleagues, or by browsing our Summit summaries and resources were you not able to join us.
We have compiled resources and media that highlight the 2012 Workplace Summit experience in review:
- Trip Report: Download our trip report [PDF | PPTX]
- Workshop Materials: Access presenter materials delivered in our workshop sessions
- Photos: Browse our Highlights Album on Facebook or the complete Summit photo stream on Flickr
- Attendee Photos: Similarly, find attendee Instagram photos with: #oesummit2012
- Social Media Moments: Access the attendee-created live stream on Twitter with the hashtag: #oesummit2012
Please contribute to our social media logs of Summit! It is not too late to post your photos and share them with others.
2012 Outie Award Winners
Trailblazer Award | Lance Freedman, Lockheed Martin
Champion Award | Harry van Dorenmalen, IBM
LGBT ERG of the Year | OutServe, US Dept. of Defense
Regional Affiliate of the Year | New York Finger Lakes
Workplace Excellence | Google
Congratulations to this year’s Outie Award winners!
Again, thank you to everyone present at Summit as well as those who could not make it. We appreciate your enthusiastic support and hope to see everyone at Summit next year in Minneapolis, October 28 – 31, 2013!