Executive Director Selisse Berry travels to Amsterdam next week to speak at the L-Women at Work conference, focusing on lesbian, bisexual and transgender women in business across Europe. Selisse will be addressing “The Power of Visibility” in her remarks.
Claudia Woody–who won the Trailblazer Outie Award at the Out & Equal Workplace Summit last week–will be the opening speaker. You can read more about all of the conference speakers on their program listing.
The conference will provide an opportunity for women:
- To meet and professionally network with lesbians from all over Europe
- To share ideas, engage with, motivate and be motivated by other lesbians
- To learn from successful women who are ready to share their experience with you
- To be encouraged and offered practical support for your own career development
- To become part of the platform for building and articulating the value proposition of lesbians in business